OAG Official Travel Planner Pro
The ultimate travel planning tool for US Government travelers
OAG Official Travel Planner Pro is the premier online tool specifically dedicated for U.S. government travelers and travel arrangers. Create complex travel itineraries with confidence, knowing all your flight, hotel and car hire selections are compliant.
Fast and easy to use, OAG Official Travel Planner Pro combines comprehensive travel options cleverly displayed to help you keep within policy guidelines. No other tool allows you to plan multi-leg and complex itineraries for U.S. government travelers in so little time.
Did you know?
- Build complete travel itineraries quickly and easily; plan with confidence, knowing that all possible options are being displayed
- Search, filter and select flights, hotels and car hire from a single online source, saving you valuable time
- Use the tool to manage your corporate preferences. It will automatically display your preferred airlines, hotels and car rentals first, ensuring you adhere to U.S. government policies and guidelines
- Create and manage personal profiles for your travelers so you can quickly recall and re-use their preferences
- Compile a shortlist of options without making a single phone call to airlines or your travel agent. Your travelers will be able to see what works best for them and make an informed choice.
- Speed up the approval process by emailing itineraries direct to your traveler. Add appointments, reservations numbers, country and city information and much more. In just a few clicks you can create a complete in-trip references.
- Get the latest flight status updates so you can be pro-active if a flight is delayed or cancelled; minimize any disruptions to your traveler’s busy schedule.
- Comprehensive flight schedules of more than 900 airlines
- Over 1.2 million direct and connecting flights worldwide
- Available contract city pairs/fares will be displayed at the beginning of your search if you set them up as a preference.
- Details for more than 110,000 hotels.Fedrooms Hotel Program display option
- Per diem rates within and outside continental U.S.
- Multi-leg trip building capability with Trip Builder wizard
- Easy-to-compare results display
- Flight status information available
- Extensive supplementary travel information including 200 destination guides
- Multi-users and CD versions also available - contact us to discuss your needs
Below are the minimum requirements your computer needs to run OAG Official Travel Planner Pro online using Internet Explorer 7 or above using an internet connection. Some components may require additional system resources not outlined below.
Computer with a 233MHz processor or higher (Pentium processor recommended)
Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, or Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Display : Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor with 256 colours
Peripherals: Modem or Broadband Router; Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse, or compatible pointing device